Book a Trip
Contact me to book a trip
All trips (even half days) will include a freshly cooked shore lunch. Your guide Jesse has 25 years of culinary experience. The menu will be discussed in detail at the time of booking. We will take a half an hour for a proper meal, and this will not count towards the total trip hours that you have booked. I will provide comfortable seating and drinks as well. Book a trip with us to experience southern hospitality at it’s finest.
I only offer wade trips, but all boots and waders are provided to you free of charge.
- Half day, four hours, one angler: $140.00
- Full day, eight hours, one angler: $170.00
- Half day, four hours, two anglers: $180.00
- Full day, eight hours, two anglers: $210.00
- Half day, four hours, three anglers: $200.00
- Full day, eight hours, three anglers: $225.00
- Half day, four hours, four anglers: $225.00
- Full day, eight hours, four anglers: $250.00
- Note: these rates do not include gratuity for your guide
- Let me know of any dietary restrictions before booking a trip.
Is there a deposit required?
There is a $50.00 deposit required to book a trip. The deposit is payed through a square invoice sent to your email. Payment on deposits is expected within 24 hours of receipt. Unpaid deposits will result in the booking going to the next interested client. The deposit will go towards the final cost of the trip that you have scheduled. If on the day of your trip the fishing conditions are not favorable, we will reschedule to another date free of charge.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept paypal, check, or cash. Tolliver’s Guide Service can now process credit card payments through Square.