Book a Trip
Contact me to book a trip
Due to Covid 19, we will be driving in separate vehicles to the river to maintain social distancing. A shore lunch meal of fried lake perch, hushpuppies, and french fries will now be served. Since this meal is cooked and served outdoors, social distancing protocols can be followed..
At Tolliver’s Guide Service, we are aware that you have many choices for guide services in the high country. We make it easy for you to make the right choice by picking us. Unlike other guide services, we offer a freshly cooked shore lunch with all guide trips, even on half day trips. We have over 50 5 star reviews from satisfied clients across all major social media platforms.
I only offer wade trips, but all boots and waders are provided to you free of charge.
- Half day, four hours, one angler: $225.00
- Full day, eight hours, one angler: $275.00
- Half day, four hours, two anglers: $275.00
- Full day, eight hours, two anglers: $375.00
- Note: these rates do not include gratuity for your guide. 20 percent is considered the industry standard for a tip on a guided fly fishing trip. I give 100 percent of my effort to my clients to ensure that they have a great time on the water.
- Let me know of any dietary restrictions before booking a trip.
Is there a deposit required?
Tolliver's Guide Service requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to book a guide trip, just like every other outfitter in the region. The full value is non refundable within 7 days of the guide trip. We go fishing rain or shine, unless if the guide deems weather or river conditions as unsafe. In the event of dangerous conditions, the trip will be rescheduled on a future date.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept credit card or cash.
Can we keep fish on a guided trip with you?
Like many other outfitters in the high country, we are a catch and release outfitter. With so many people wanting to keep trout, soon the streams would be devoid of them. We must do our part to preserve the fragile ecosystems of our local trout fisheries.