Book a Trip
Contact me to book a trip
I only offer wade trips, but all necessary equipment is included at no extra charge.
Half day trips include snacks and beverages. Full day trips include sandwiches, chips, and beverages. Let me know of any dietary restrictions before booking your trip.
Starting July 8th, 2021, I am now offering guide trips again for three anglers. My rates are much more reasonable for a service of this type than any other outfitter in town.
- Half day, four hours, one angler: $225.00
- Full day, eight hours, one angler: $275.00
- Half day, four hours, two anglers: $275.00
- Full day, eight hours, two anglers: $375.00
- Half day, four hours, three anglers: $325.00(Family trip only, two children and one adult, or two adults and one child)
- Full Day, Eight Hours, three Anglers: $400.00(Family trip only, two children and one adult, or two adults and one child)
- Note: these rates do not include gratuity for your guide. 20 percent is considered the industry standard for a tip on a guided fly fishing trip. I give 100 percent of my effort to my clients to ensure that they have a great time on the water.
- Let me know of any dietary restrictions before booking a trip.
Is there a deposit required?
Tolliver's Guide Service requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to book a guide trip, just like every other outfitter in the region. The full value is non refundable within 7 days of the guide trip. We go fishing rain or shine, unless if the guide deems weather or river conditions as unsafe. In the event of dangerous conditions, the trip will be rescheduled on a future date.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept credit card or cash.
Can we keep fish on a guided trip with you?
Like many other outfitters in the high country, we are a catch and release outfitter. With so many people wanting to keep trout, soon the streams would be devoid of them. We must do our part to preserve the fragile ecosystems of our local trout fisheries.