All trips (even half days) will include a freshly cooked shore lunch. Your guide Jesse has 25 years of culinary experience. The menu will be discussed in detail at the time of booking. We will take a half an hour for a proper meal, and this will not count towards the total trip hours that you have booked. I will provide comfortable seating and drinks as well. Book a trip with us to experience southern hospitality at it’s finest.
I only offer wade trips, but all boots and waders are provided to you free of charge.
- Half day, four hours, one angler: $140.00
- Full day, eight hours, one angler: $170.00
- Half day, four hours, two anglers: $180.00
- Full day, eight hours, two anglers: $210.00
- Half day, four hours, three anglers: $200.00
- Full day, eight hours, three anglers: $225.00
- Half day, four hours, four anglers: $225.00
- Full day, eight hours, four anglers: $250.00
- Note: these rates do not include gratuity for your guide
- Let me know of any dietary restrictions before booking a trip.
Is there a deposit required?
All booked trips will require a $50.00 deposit at the time of booking. Deposit payments are due 24 hours upon receipt of the deposit invoice. The remaining balance is due the day of the trip. I gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or cash. Cancellations due to weather will be determined by the guide, and a future date and time will be rescheduled. Reservations canceled by the guest will have their deposits held for a future trip.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept paypal, check, or cash. Tolliver’s Guide Service can now process credit card payments through Square.